Cheep QSL's anyone?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2013
      Anyone for cheep QSL Cards?  Apparently Staples has full color printing for half price.  I haven't checked our local Staples yet, but probably will do so.

      Note, I don't think you need to be a member of the KX3 yahoo group to view the attachment.  If you can't view the attachment, let me know and I'll send a copy to you via personal e-mail attachment.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013
        Nice tip, Hank. I hope to see you at lunch soon.