Help needed this saturday

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 5:51 AM
      Hello all this  Saturday September 28 2013 is the old boys Oktoberfest marathon 1/2 marathon and 5 k race in spring lake  we are looking for help with this event it goes around spring lake into fruitport  and back into spring lake we will be meeting at William ferry park in ferrysburg at 7:00 the races start at 8:00 and should be Done by 2:00  a meal and shirt are provided by the race organizer's at old boys brew house if you can help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... thanks John Fischer kc8uny or kc8uny@...