Twin Lake Island on the air

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      MCECS /K8WNJ  will be putting Muskegon County, Twin Lake Island on the are this Sunday. We will be on  or near the following frequencies from 10:00 AM Sunday until at least 4:00 PM Sunday afternoon. If you can please find us and get in our log.

      2M     146.820 PL 94.8 K8WNJ/R
      2m      147.435 simplex for contact and also talk in for those coming out to the lake.
      10M    28.450
      15M    21.350
      20M    14.250-14.259
      40M    7.250

      We need 25 HF contact to qualify the island for the USisland registry, This 25 must include 2 DXCC contacts (US and Canada should be easy).

      For those that do not have HF privileges and would like to get in our log and SASE for a QSL Card. From time to time we will get on the link system and other repeaters for some quick contacts. If possible maybe even a WI repeater of two.

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.