2013 Muskegon County Winter Weather Observing Program

  • W8SWX
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013

         It's that time of year again... Just in time for the heat wave heading in our direction..... We have set a date for our Muskegon County Winter Weather Observing Program.
         The details are in the attached flyer. If you have any questions, please contact me at: 231-343-5785 or you can E-mail me at: w8swx@....
         Please pass this information along to anybody you feel would benefit from it.
         Again, this is a free class and open to all ages!
         We hope to see everybody there!

    Jeff Stapel
    W8SWX
    Muskegon County Skywarn Coordinator