  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Hello Everyone …. With the Coast Guard Grand Parade this Saturday I would like to make one last plea for help for this event.  North Ottawa ARC along with hams from the surrounding area have helped with parade line up, and Grand Haven public Safety with parade safety, and again we are  looking for help on Saturday August 3 2013 with the Coast Guard Grand Parade. We are meeting at 7:00 am at Russ's in Grand Haven for breakfast this is for parade line up (also if you have helped us with Coast Guard events you are welcome), if you can not make parade lineup we will need people along the parade route during the parade they will be meeting at 9:00 at grand haven dept of public safety the breakfast is open everyone that has helped us with these events and is provided by the Coast Guard Festival Committee if you can help with this event contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@...
      Thank You John kc8uny

      Please if you can come out this Saturday to help

      Please have the Grand Haven repeater in your radio 145.49 duplex with sup of  94.8
      Also have 147.52 simplex  and if you have 440    445.025 simplex

      Thanks for all your help in the past and hope to see you this Saturday … 73 Don Meyer KB8ODB

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB
      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area
      e-mail:kb8odb@...