Light house light ship weekend August 17-18

  • kc8pcj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      W8ZHO will be operating from Pere Marquette park in Muskegon putting the Muskegon light houses on the air.

      Light House Lightship weekend is August 17-18. We will be operating on HF and 2 Meters Catch the fun and get in our log.

      Illw.net lighthouse number US0151

      Amateur Radio light House Society light house numbers
      USA-518 (south Break wall) and USA-1082 (South Peer head)

      73s
      Jim
      KC8PCJ
      In God I Trust.