Help needed sat Aug 3rd

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hello all the north Ottawa ARC is looking for help on Saturday August 3 2013 with the coast guard grand parade we are meeting at 7:00 am at Russ's in grand haven for breakfast this is for parade line up if you can't make parade lineup we will need people along the parade route they will be meeting at 9:00 at grand haven dept of public safety the breakfast is open to all that want to help and is paid for the coast guard festival committee if you can help with this event contact john kc8uny at kc8uny@...  thank John kc8uny