Teenage Net Picnic is Saturday Afternoon

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 4:26 PM
      The Teenage Net (great group of folks from seventy-five meters) potluck picnic is Saturday at one o'clock. It's a potluck affair that you will enjoy. Family friendly fun! Potluck so the price is right. It's at our Muskegon radio clubhouse on Scenic Drive.

      You are invited! This Saturday, July 27. You don't have to be a teenager to enjoy this group's fun picnic. But you can be a teenager and enjoy the event! There will be friends from around Michigan and surrounding States. Great fun. Cheap. Wonderful! Join us!

      Bill, NA8M
    • NA8M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 3:52 AM
        It's TODAY at one o'clock