Help needed Saturday July 27

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hello all the north Ottawa Arc is looking for help with the 5 and 10 k races and the kids parade for the stare of  coast guard festival we will meet at 6:30 at the dept of public safety the first race starts at 7: 30 the second at 8:30 the kids parade at 10:00 if you would like to help contact john kc8uny at kc8uny@... thanks
    • craig otto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2013
        Hey, I will be there.

        Subject: [WestMichiganHams] Help needed Saturday July 27
        To: w8cso@yahoogroups.com, westmichiganhams@yahoogroups.com, w8zho@yahoogroups.com, k8daa@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, July 22, 2013, 8:09 AM

        Hello all the north Ottawa Arc
        is looking for help with the 5 and 10 k races and the kids
        parade for the stare of  coast guard festival we will
        meet at 6:30 at the dept of public safety the first race
        starts at 7: 30 the second at 8:30 the kids parade at 10:00
        if you would like to help contact john kc8uny at kc8uny@...
        thanksSent from
        my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID