Re: True Confession time

  • heavyfistcharlie24
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2013

      Uh oh, with your admissions, you've just given yourself away to the NSA watchers.  That sounds like one of those illegal, semi-automatic, assault slingshots!  Extended magazine even!  And if it is black plastic, that makes it even more dangerous.  Probably purchased it at a Slingshot Show with all the loopholes.  Surely the Black Helicopter drones will be circling your home and following you from now on....
      RUN!

      (Tongue in cheek)
      73,
      - Scott KD8FXF -