Help needed Saturday July 27 2013

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      Hello all the north Ottawa Arc is looking for help with the 5 and 10 k races and the kids parade for the stare of  coast guard festival we will meet at 6:30 at the dept of public safety the first race starts at 7: 30 the second at 8:30 the kids parade at 10:00 if you would like to help contact john kc8uny at kc8uny@... thanks