Michigan Region 6 ARES / RACES

  • Jeff Nawrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      All:

      In the hopes of building a central location for emergency
      communications within region 6 we have created a web site to promote
      ecomm.

      Our goal is to promote the current programs as well as build the pool
      of emergency communications folks within region 6.
      http://mir6ecomm.org/interest (this information will be shared with
      the local program coordinators and in the event of no coordinator we
      will use it as a recruiting tool to find a new program coordinator).

      We are looking for folks to help maintain the web site (and provide
      content) and we are encouraging folks to provide information about
      local clubs, nets and events that might be of interest to folks.

      Please share with your fellow ham's and local clubs!

      Any questions please email us direct @ dec@...

      --
      Thank You

      --

      Jeffrey Nawrot N8JSN
      Co-Coordinator Michigan Region 6 ARES / RACES Coordinator