I survied ANDREA

  • pobox740
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2013
      Greetings from Tampa, FL.
      It is 21:50 UTC/17:50 EST in Tampa, FL, and the worst of ANDREA is over.
      I checked into the local ARES/RACES net on the 147.105+ system. (146.2 PLL)
      Did have a Tornado in my area, but nothing much to report.
      In my area, there is some minor damage and street flooding, but not much beyond that.
      Hope to have a place to set up radios soon.
      73's Timothy Courtier
      kb8afs/4