Re: [WestMichiganHams] Deluxe CB Radi

  • kd8big
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2013
      I did not think of that.
      I'm still in disbelief that it worked out the
      way it did. I never get lucky like that.
      To think that the guy thought "CB Radios" were only popular in the 70's

      Mark. KD8BIG

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 9:46 AM, "Mark" <k8mhz@...> wrote:

      Now THAT’s funny right there!!!  You should put that up on QRZ.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2013
        Great story, Mark.
        We had a garage sale a week ago. It went well. Except for one lady who had about half-dozen clothes items my daughter was selling. She asked how much, and over-reacted to my daughter's offer. "You have never had a garage sale before!" and stomped off, then repeated her statement. I guess she never heard of negotiations. Oh well.

        Mark, KE8FO

        -
      • NA8M
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2013
          Hey, Mark: Want to DOUBLE your money? Let's negotiate!

          Seriously loved the story.

          Bill, NA8M