Re: [WestMichiganHams] TECHIE YARD SALE

  • Al
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
      Hi Paul....I am the ham who bought  the two Ten Tec and Hallicrafters receiver from you.  I noted your extensive test bench and am interested what you have to offer....

      Al Pepping  KV8X
      Kv8x@...

      From KV8X........

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 8:42, "paulzellar" <paulzellar@...> wrote:

      I am having a yard sale at my home in Sparta on June 8, 9 to 5. Location is 1407 12 Mile road. Lots of test equipment, ham radio items, and a lot of tools.(drill press, etc.) A partial list is available on request.