OP Care

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2013
      Oky now I need one person to fill Friday 6am-12noon,  Saturday midnight-Sunday 6am and Sunday 6am-12noon and cleanup.
      then I need to people for Friday Midnight-Saturday 6am and Saturday 6am-12noom
      Please help me fill these hast few spots. reply to this post or call 231-736-9670

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2013
        Pencil me in for Friday AM - I will confirm before Noon
        on Wednesday for sure - just gotta check with the XYL
        and she is unavailable just now.