Next Monday. May 13 Holland ARC Club meeting, Drone electronics

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 6:35 PM
      At the next Holland ARC meeting, May 13, 2013, we will have as a guest
      speaker, Al Pinero, who is a avionics engineer at General Electric. Al
      will be delivering his talk on his drone and the Arduino flight controller.

      This presentation will be directly after the Holland ARC main business
      meeting around 7:50 PM and will showcase the electronics in use on his
      aircraft.
    • K8TB