FS: 14A power supply

  • kc8hxo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      Rated at 14A, but I have run my 100W rig on it once, and it never whimpered. No fan on this one, and she is heavy as a dead elephant. Perfectly quiet, you can hardly tell it is on. Adjustable regulated output. Amp and Volt meters. Too heavy to ship, but I will meet in GH/Holland/Zeeland area. $25 cash buys it. Email if you want a picture of the beast.

      73-
      Greg, KC8HXO
    • Al
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2013
        Hi Greg...    Is this unit an Astron ???     Price sounds right, and I would meet u in grand haven for pick up......Al.   KV8X

        From KV8X........