Tulip Time Communications and "My Background Check"

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      If you applied online to "My Background Check" to become credentialed
      for Tulip Time, would you please email me direct?

      Please let me know that you applied by clicking on the Red Cross banner,
      and please let me know if you received a confirmation email from My
      Background Check.

      There seems to be a discrepancy on the number of applications.

      Please email direct to:

      k8tb@...

      Thank you, Tom Bosscher K8TB