Fwd: [MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2013 Missing Counties

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      QST QST Hams in Ottawa County.  YOU are needed for the Michigan QSO Party this Saturday, all or part of Noon to Midnight.

      See http://www.miqp.org for rules and other info.

      This is a fun event....  Give it "ye olde college try!"

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time
      Operating K6JSS/IONI from IONIa County in MiQP 2013