Michigan QSO party, anyone?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
      Ladies and Gentlemen:

      I looked at the "planned operations" map for the Michigan QSO Party at
      http://www.miqp.org/operatingPlanned.php

      And found that most of the counties between Ottawa and Benzie counties have no operation listed on the map.  I'm
      >99.44% sure that hams in several of these counties
      are planning to operate.  If you and/or your club is planning to be on during the upcoming Michigan QSO Party (Noon to Midnight, EDST, April 20), please list your intentions on the MiQP Planned Operations Entry page @

      http://www.miqp.org/plannedOpsEntryMiQP.html

      I also not that Moncalm and Barry counties to the North and South of Kent County doesn't have any operations listed.  Again, if you plan to operate from these, please indicate your plans.

      It's only 8 daze away from the party.  Please plan to participate.  Let's make it the best ever!

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time
      Operating K6JSS/IONI during MiQP 2013
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2013
        Hank... Novice Question No 12087:

        Why should I tell what my plans are?

        (Not an argument... just asking what the point
        of posting my plans is?)