Reminder, Holland ARC Meeting tomorrow night...

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 9:13 AM
      Tomorrow night,

      Hi All,

      Mark your calendars!

      Holland ARC will be hosting it monthly business meeting at the Ottawa
      County Red Cross on Monday, April 8th at 7:00 PM! Several guest speakers
      are lined up to discuss the latest breaking news dealing with Amateur
      Radio, The Red Cross, and Tulip Time. We are proud to welcome Mike
      Mitchel and Julian Tonning for our meeting.

      Plus, Jeff KB8QAP will be giving the group a first hand look with the
      technology behind GPS enabled r/c quad rotor helicopters, and will have
      his aircraft on display at the meeting. So, folks you have the date and
      time. We hope to see you there!

      Where? Ottawa County Red Cross
      270 James Street
      Holland, Michigan