For sale

  • paulzellar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
      After moving to Sparta I found one of my old ham friends, Jay (WA8VLB), had gone on to other passions. I have bench tested his gently used equipment and am offering it for sale here before the Cadillac hamfest. It includes a Kenwood TS-570S with hand mike (160 to 6 meters) for $700, Astron RS-35A DC supply for $125, and a D104 mike and stand for $80. There is also a Hallicrafters SX100 receiver and matching R48 speaker for $125. Perhaps someone can keep me from dragging this stuff to the hamfest!
      Paul, W8IQE
    • Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
        Hi Paul...I collect Hallicrafters and my main concern is condition.  Your listed price is fair if the unit is in good condition, no butchering, no  rust, knobs all there, If you can email me some pixes particularly front panel and inside, I would consider a purchase.   I would also pick up as I am from Muskegon, save you a trip.   Kindly reply to:

        Al Pepping. KV8X

        From KV8X........

        On Apr 6, 2013, at 17:38, "paulzellar" <paulzellar@...> wrote:

        After moving to Sparta I found one of my old ham friends, Jay (WA8VLB), had gone on to other passions. I have bench tested his gently used equipment and am offering it for sale here before the Cadillac hamfest. It includes a Kenwood TS-570S with hand mike (160 to 6 meters) for $700, Astron RS-35A DC supply for $125, and a D104 mike and stand for $80. There is also a Hallicrafters SX100 receiver and matching R48 speaker for $125. Perhaps someone can keep me from dragging this stuff to the hamfest!
        Paul, W8IQE

      • Paul E. Zellar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2014

          After my latest move I have decided I have too many things I don’t need anymore. The following items are at my home in Spring Lake. I have put what I think are low prices on some things, the rest will go for any almost reasonable offer. Tel# is 616 607 7389.

          Paul, W8IQE.

          Hustler RM-40 mobile antenna element.

          4@ Kriss 505-131 Pretuned alternator noise filters

          B&W Model 595 6 position coax switch.

          Heavy duty “Trustworthy” 75 W soldering iron.

          “Ideal Thermo-tip” soldering transformer, hi/med/lo, 2.2A.

          Soldering gun

          Soldering Iron, Archer 64-2105, 12 V, 30W.

          Weller WTCPL soldering station.

          Sydney ZD-37 30 W soldering iron.

          Variac, 120VAC in, ) to 135 V out, 3A max.

          Heathkit HM-10A Tunnel Dipper w/coils

          Magnavox video camera w/zoom & P.S.            $25

          5@ 1lb. Rolls of .032 60/40 solder

          Tub of pb-free solder, unopened, Indium Corp. of America. Outdated.

          24 3-cell Rayovac flashlights, 1N3.                $1@

          Radio Shack Logic Probe, 22-303A                      $10

          Watt meter, up to 2KW, 120/240V                    $20

          44@ 12 Volt Siemans relays                          $10 all

          Yeasu FT736R all mode, w/2M & 440, mike and manual            $500

          Ten-Tec Power Mite manual