Fwd: CALLING ALL HAMS!!! River Bank Run 2013 Safety / Communications Volunteers Needed

  • Jeff Nawrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      River Bank Run 2013 Communications Volunteer Sign up
      If you cannot read this email please go to: http://www.kcest.org/rbr

      CALLING ALL HAMS!!!

      Several things to keep in mind. We have 2 Events.

      #1) The JR Event which we will need about 15-20 People to help with.
      May 8th 2013 From Approx 4PM - 9PM

      #2) The Main Event Which is on May 11th 2013 from 6AM - 1PM with
      varying end times.

      We will also have a RBR Pre-Meeting on Friday May 10th 2013 at KCSD
      701 Ball Ave from 6:30PM - 8:30PM. (We need about 80-85 People to help
      with the main event in various positions)

      For those who have never worked the River Bank Run.

      We run this under ARES and do not require any credentialing,
      background checks or dna tests!

      This is the PREMIER Communications event in Kent County. This event is
      one that you'll enjoy and come back every year for more! The RBR event
      is HUGE and keeps growing!

      Please sign up @ http://vrm.cc/rbr

      Any questions please email: rbrsafety@...