Re: MARA Burger Night - Friday, March 22th

  • n8xxham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      The burger night was a blast!  My wife and I were on our way to St. Andrews for a concert by the Grand Rapids Choir for Men and Boys. So, we stopped in for a burger and fixin's.  Nothing fancy, but the food was great, and W8MSK and his wife, and Jeannette and I had a nice chat about various things, including, but far from exclusively ham radio.  There were quite a few eating - a bunch of hams, but a bigger bunch of "regular customers" of 5th Street Hall, who just came for the food!

      I highly recommend this and hope that MARA publicizes their next event far and wide!

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the tme