We have some newly licensed Amateur Radio Operators...

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 4:50 PM
      Looks like the paperwork from last Saturdays Ham License in a Day
      was processed by the FCC.

      From the class of eight, we have eight new amateur radio operators:

      Susan Fisher in Hudsonville, KD8UHH
      Randall Fisher in Hudsonville, KD8UHG
      Brian Beimers in Spring Lake, KD8UHC
      Alex Montgomery in Grand Haven, KD8UHM
      Donna Clark in Grand Rapids, KD8UHF !!!
      Christopher Brown in Hamilton, KD8UHD
      Brian Lampen in Holland, KD8UHJ
      Gilbert Flores in Holland, KD8UHI

      And we had three walkins who took and passed the technician:

      Tracie Malburg in Holland, KD8UHK
      James McDonnell in Elk Rapids, KD8UHL
      Jason Canfield in Holland, KD8UHE

      And congratulations to three technicians who took and passed their general:

      Ed Cech in Grand Haven, KB8KGS
      Alek Kristola in Zeeland, KD8SLT
      Scott Heinen in Grand Haven, KB8LOG

      You are now free to talk about the country !

      Tom Bosscher K8TB Secretary, Holland Amateur Radio Club

      p.s., Next week I will have a PDF on the web site showing our graduates.