Other Skywarn Training Times/dates

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Thanks to K8TB for telling me where to go for skywarn training.  I should have engage brain before putting keyboard in gear, and used a search engine to find other such sites.  It's very easy, and I really shouldn't have bothered this e-mail reflector with such a display of laziness, but......

      In addition to Muskegon, I found,

      Allegan County
      National Weather Service
      Skywarn Training

      Sponsored by Allegan County and Barry County Emergency Management Programs
      Saturday April 13, 2013
      10:00am – 12:00pm

      Hosted by:
      Gun Lake Tribe Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians

      Luella Collins Community Center
      419 126th,Shelbyville MI 49344

      And,

      Ionia County Skywarn Training 2013 - March 6!  Yep, that's this evening!

      Skywarn_Training_Flyer2013.pdf - (Note the link isn't easily reproducible here, go to http://esv.ioniacounty.org/ To find the pdf file.)

      Mark your Calendars!

      Ionia Co. 2013 Skywarn Training will be on March 6, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Ionia County ISD 2191 Harwood Rd. Ionia, MI. This training is for the PUBLIC AS WELL AS FIRST RESPONDERS! Everyone is encouraged to come and learn what to look for when severe weather threatens. This is free training brought to you by the National Weather Service and the Ionia County Office of Emergency Management.
      Hope to see you there!