Re: [WestMichiganHams] HARC guest speaker presentation for next week Monday night at 7:00 PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      That sounds interesting - something different!

      Thanks Tom

      --------------------- K8JHR --------------------------

      On 3/5/2013 4:47 PM, K8TB wrote:

      > This weeks special guest presentation and topic will be on
      > Remote Image Sensing from the NOAA weather satellites.
    • K8TB
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2013

        To all HARC members,

        This weeks special guest presentation and topic will be on
        Remote Image Sensing from the NOAA weather satellites.
        This interesting presentation will cover the basics of selecting the proper
        antennas and radio equipment to get started in the world of remote image
        sensing and will feature a fully functional NOAA weather satellite
        ground station to be on display. The program is scheduled to be
        about 30 minutes in length and will feature a brief Q&A session
        and a useful hand out sheet for our members entitled
        "How to get started in remote image sensing".

        This presentation will be conducted by Jeff Kb8qap and all
        are welcome and encouraged to attend this guest presentation.

        When? Monday March 11, 2013 7:00 PM

        Where? Ottawa County Chapter Red Cross Bulding 270 James Street Holland,
        MI 49424