HARC guest speaker presentation for next week Monday night at 7:00 PM

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      To all HARC members,

      This weeks special guest presentation and topic will be on
      Remote Image Sensing from the NOAA weather satellites.
      This interesting presentation will cover the basics of selecting the proper
      antennas and radio equipment to get started in the world of remote image
      sensing and will feature a fully functional NOAA weather satellite
      ground station to be on display. The program is scheduled to be
      about 30 minutes in length and will feature a brief Q&A session
      and a useful hand out sheet for our members entitled
      "How to get started in remote image sensing".

      This presentation will be conducted by Jeff Kb8qap and all
      are welcome and encouraged to attend this guest presentation.

      When? Monday March 11, 2013 7:00 PM

      Where? Ottawa County Chapter Red Cross Bulding 270 James Street Holland,
      MI 49424
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
        That sounds interesting - something different!

        Thanks Tom