QST QST all West Michigan Ops - If you can generate SSB on 160 meters

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23 8:25 AM
      Please listen around 1845 ± QRM this evening and give N8CC a call if you
      hear us. We'll be camped out around that area of 160 meters for the CQ
      160 SSB contest. And, while you're at it, I'll betcha a dollar to a
      donut you can work quite a few other station on 160 SSB this evening.
      Rules are at http://www.cq160.com

      Yes, Jeff, N8CC runs a full gallon, but I'm sure we worked a host of Low
      Power stations and quite a few QRP ops.

      So, you don't need to run anywhere near a full gallon to do some serious
      work on 160 Meter sideband!

      Conditions were fair to middlin' on 160 last evening/early morning
      today. Lettuce Prey they're as good this evening/Tmw morning

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99..44% of the time
      Except when working CQ 160 @ N8CC