Anyone for the ARRL DX (CW) contest this weekend?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 9:48 AM
      Just curious. It's from 0000Z Saturday Feb 16, through 2359Z, Sunday,
      Feb 17. That's 7 p.m. Friday to 6:59 p.m. (EST) Sunday for the dolts
      among us (like me sometimes) who can't figure out Zulu time.

      Probably would be good practice for the upcoming CQ 160 SSB contest. :)

      See
      http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Contest%20Rules%20PDFs/2013/2013DX-Rules.pdf

      Since that will more than likely be truncated the following will also work
      http://goo.gl/2txvC

      for rules, etc.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time
    • ko8zed
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11 12:35 PM
        I'm planning on a single band 40m entry and my Red Bulls are ready to go !

        Kirk / KO8Z