RE: [WestMichiganHams] Fw: Elmer NET tonight @8

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2013
      Interesting.  When I get done snow blowing the driveway I may check it out.

      You may also be hearing the other '82.  I think it's in Benton Harbor.  In the summer tropo months sometimes we can bring up both repeaters at the same time from Muskegon.  Their repeater doesn't have a PL tone.  I have worked the other '82 from Muskegon from my vehicle.  Most of the time, that's not possible, of course.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 26, 2013
        I will have to try to reach that one, also. I am pretty sure I have
        yours on today... sounds like a meeting is going on, as guys are headed
        to one.