Elmer N

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
      ALL,
       Elmer Net to night @ 8pm  on the 146.82 K8WNJ repeater PL 94.8
      We will state off talking A bout working birds and equipment to use.
      Also Something about a W8ZHO WAS challenge? My be N8AM will enlighten us about this topic.

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • Mark Strait
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
        Sounds like a great net Dave.
        I'm sorry to have missed it.
        As many of you know I have worked many Satellites with my VX7-R and Arrow II ant.w/10w Duplexer.
        When I got my ticket in 05 that was the best way for a tech to long in DX~

        Mark Strait de KD8BIG