Smartphone + 440 HT = ...

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
      http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/15/runbo-x5-x3-x1/

      I'm just wondering what took so long - or why the Chinese beat everyone else to it...

      -Joe, N8FQ
    • Alan Beagley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
        On 01/16/13 07:36 am, Joe Veldhuis wrote:
        > http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/15/runbo-x5-x3-x1/
        >
        > I'm just wondering what took so long - or why the Chinese beat everyone else to it...

        Does that mean that the 70cm Amateur band is going to be taken over by
        unlicensed operators using these things?

        73

        Alan NV8A
      • Mark
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
          I doubt they are legal in the US.

          People may still be able to get them, but that doesn't make them legal.