North American QSO Party, CW Saturday, January 12

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      It's that time of the year, North American QSO party CW version is this Saturday, starting at 1800Z (1 p.m Eastern) and ending at 0600Z Sunday (1 a.m. Eastern)

      The rules for this NAQP are at http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.pdf

      Note that power is limited to 100 watts out, so folks who run QRP aren't at quite a large a power disadvantage as with many contests.

      Sidebar/solicitation:  I'm rounding up suckers.... errr, volunteers to operate QRP during this Saturday contest.  Any QRPer's out there?  So far we have 16 suckers... errr  volunteers, and can use as many who are willing.  Please let me know your availability.  The only requirement is to operate with 5 watts or less.  Part time, full time, beginning with CW, fluent with CW, no matter. We've had team members who made 3 Q's, others who have made >250 Q's.  We've all had fun!

      And, if CW isn't your thing,

      SSB: is 1800 UTC January 19 to 0559 UTC January 20, 2013
      RTTY: is 1800 UTC February 23 to 0559 UTC February 24, 2013

      Mark your calendars for any and all of the above NAQP's.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time