Muskegon County Spring SKYWARN 2013

  • W8SWX
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
         Good evening.

         Attached, you will find the details of the 2013 Muskegon County SKYWARN training.
          In the past few years we have seen a decrease in media coverage and attendance. We could really use your support this year. This is a great program that people look forward to attending every year, and we could use your help in getting the word out to as many people as possible.
         Not only is SKYWARN an important program for individuals, it's important to the community as well.

         Thank you in advance!

    Jeff Stapel
    W8SWX
    Muskegon County Skywarn Coordinator