RE: [WestMichiganHams] Re: Time to Check your License Expiration Date

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
      Last I knew, the ARRL sent reminders to all hams.

      My last renewal was in 2004 and I think I got a reminder from the ARRL along with a request to join them.

      Do they still do this?

          Date: Sat Jan 5, 2013 9:27 am ((PST))

      With the start of the new year it time to check the expiration on your Ham License.  Also, update your mailing address if you have moved, and not changed it with the FCC yet.

      73's
      Jim, K8COP