Dick, W8KID, sk

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      All:

      I have just confirmed the death of Dick, W8KID. Arrangements are still pending and his obituary will be published this weekend. A funeral service will be Tuesday at eleven o'clock. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm the location of the service. I will keep you all informed as the details are finalized.

      Let us all keep Dick's family in our thoughts and prayers as they go through this difficult time.

      Bill, NA8M
      Pres. MAARC
    • NA8M
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
        Details can be found if you follow this link:

        http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Richard-Hathaway&lc=4030&pid=162131377&mid=5367748&locale=en-US

        It is a sad day for our hobby. We pray for Patricia and her family. Peace be with you.

        Bill, NA8M