Holland ARC Holiday Dinner, Monday, Jan 21, 2013

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013

      Yes, we're celebrating the holidays in January...celebrating the fact that we made it through another hectic holiday season and we can now take time to spend a relaxing evening with our radio friends.

      Mark Monday night, January 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM on your new calendar. The Holland ARC will be holding our post holiday dinner at the "Grand King Buffet".  The restaurant is located at 661 East 24th Street in Holland, between US 31 and Waverly Rd.  You don't need to be a devotee of Chinese food to enjoy the buffet - they have a wide selection of Japanese, Mexican, and American cuisine, including a hibachi grill where your food will be custom cooked right in front of you.

      The cost is $12.00 cash per person for the all-you-can-eat buffet, dessert, non-alcoholic drinks and gratuity.  The club will be presented with one bill from the restaurant, so we will collect the money from you at the door.

      You do not have to be a member of the Holland ARC to attend - you don't even have to have your ham license.  Friends and family of the club are all welcome.

      The club has been asked to provide a reasonable head count in advance,
      so please RSVP as soon as possible to:

      secretary@...

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      Tom Bosscher K8TB  Holland ARC Secretary