Lloyd, K8PIX, sk

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      All:

      With heavy heart I report the depressing news of Pix's demise. Here is the abbreviated obit:

      Mr. Lloyd R. Pixley, age 77, died Friday, December 28, 2012 at home. Services will be announced. Arrangements by: The Sytsema Chapel Sytsema Funeral Homes, Inc. 737 Apple Avenue 231-726-5210

      I do not have any information regarding arrangements.

      73 OM we will miss you immensely.

      Bill, NA8M
      Pres. MAARC