Region 6 RACES / ARES

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
        All Hams

      Please give your full support to Jeff and Jim it the big untertaking of Region 6 RO and EC postion. I am enjoying retirement aready. 73 Tom

      To ALL Region 6 RACES / ARES Coordinators / Emergency Managers:

      While things are just getting started its important to get the word
      out. Jim Duram (K8COP) and I (Jeffrey Nawrot N8JSN) have been
      appointed to be the Michigan
      Region 6 RACES/ARES Coordinator's. We are running this as a joint
      venture at this time. We want to thank Tom VanderMel for his many
      years of service to the district.
      We wish Tom all the best as he enjoys his retirement from his
      position. Tom has helped to steer many programs through some rough
      waters. Thank You Tom!

      Jim and I look forward to working with everyone in the coming year.

      Any questions you may have please email:

      r6races@... - This will go to both Jim and I, all messages will
      be shared between the 2 of us.

      It's time to put the past behind us and the future in front of us.

      "Harmony through ham radio"

      Thank You

      Jeffrey Nawrot (N8JSN)
      Region 6 RACES / ARES District Coordinator
      Personal Cell