Welcome to WestMichiganHams

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hello .... Everyone and Welcome to West Michigan Hams... It is nice to
      see all the hams joining at about 5:00pm today we had 3 people and by
      7:30 tonight I see we are already up to 12. I hope you injoy yourself
      reading the posts and want you to tell all hams you know about our
      site.. and that is just what it is a site for all hams in Western
      Michigan .. so if you know of other ham sites that you can post a
      message to go ahead and invite them to join .... 73 Don KB8ODB