Stew Perry Top Band Challenge Dec 29/30

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2012
      The Stew Perry Top Band Challenge is this coming Weekend. It starts at
      1500Z December 29 and ends at 1500Z December 30. One may operate a
      maximum of 14 hours during the 24 hour period.

      The call 160 meters "Top Band" but I figure this will need adjusting,
      since we will soon have an allocation around 500 KHz, or 600 meters.
      But, for now, let's let sleeping lies dog (or some converse thereof).

      Details of this event may be found at
      http://www.kkn.net/stew/stew.rules.txt

      The scoring is a bit convoluted, and the scoring team does all the
      scoring, so I'm not worrying about how this is done.

      Categories are, High power up to 1.5 KW, Low Power 5 watts to 100 watts,
      or QRP <5 watts

      So, why not crank up the wavelength to about 166.666⅔ and give it "ye
      olde college try."

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time