SANTA NET

  • pobox740
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      Hello,
      I will have a station set up in downtown Rockford, for the kids to talk to the jolly old elf.
      The station will be located in the parkinglot, behind the CHASE BANK, and the Rockford Towers located at 59S. Main St.
      You may also enter off of Bridge ST. next to VITALIES.
      Will start setting up about 18:00(6:00 P.M.) 12/24/2012.
      Stop by and say HI if in the area.
      73s
      Timothy kb8afs