Re: [WestMichiganHams] Two "End of the World" events next week

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2012
      Robert:

      First of all, nice call "XLX" That's not quite as good as "XX" but it
      DOES have two X's.

      I'm sure there are some people who REALLY BELIEVE that the end of the
      world will be on the 21th of December. Just like there were some people
      who were sure the end of the world was going to be December 31, 1999,
      when the calendar rolled over to 2000.

      But, others like to have fun, for most any excuse.

      Depending on your outlook, you may wish to participate in anticipation
      of the end of the world, or just to have fun. Take your pick. :)

      Methinks you'll get the idea of which of the two above choices I've
      chosen. :)

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time