Re: [WestMichiganHams] QCWA Dinner meeting?

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9 11:48 AM
      Thanks, Bill.

      I was rather impressed with the "Olde Fogeys" around the Daytown Minivention who put on a dinner in conjunction with that event which didn't co$t and arm nor a leg and which generally had an excellent menu, and great speakers, and lots of eyeball QSO's.

      Have been meaning to attend one of the events here in Michigan, and I might just make it this Thursday.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time

      1b. Re: QCWA Dinner meeting?
          Posted by: "NA8M" bill_fries@... bill_fries_jr
          Date: Sun Dec 9, 2012 8:27 am ((PST))

      QCWA Dinner Meeting this Wednesday, December 13.  5:00 pm.  At Whitlow's,  4610 Airline Rd
      Muskegon, MI 49444
      (231) 739-6379

      They're a great bunch, if a little aged and fewer in number.  Worth the trip to the restaurant nearby the Lakes Mall just south of Muskegon.

      Although Bob, WB8OQT "runs" the QCWA, his work out of town keeps him away from the meetings.

      Bill, NA8M

      Messages in this topic (4)

      <*> Your email settings:
          Digest Email  | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          WestMichiganHams-normal@yahoogroups.com
          WestMichiganHams-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Gerald Place

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10 4:25 AM
          RSVP? None requested nor required. Just show up. There's plenty of "room at the inn," er, restaurant. They're a great group of guys.