Re: QCWA Dinner meeting?

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
      QCWA Dinner Meeting this Wednesday, December 13. 5:00 pm. At Whitlow's, 4610 Airline Rd
      Muskegon, MI 49444
      (231) 739-6379

      They're a great bunch, if a little aged and fewer in number. Worth the trip to the restaurant nearby the Lakes Mall just south of Muskegon.

      Although Bob, WB8OQT "runs" the QCWA, his work out of town keeps him away from the meetings.

      Bill, NA8M
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2012
        Thanks, Bill.

        I was rather impressed with the "Olde Fogeys" around the Daytown Minivention who put on a dinner in conjunction with that event which didn't co$t and arm nor a leg and which generally had an excellent menu, and great speakers, and lots of eyeball QSO's.

        Have been meaning to attend one of the events here in Michigan, and I might just make it this Thursday.

        72/73 de n8xx Hg
        QRP >99.44% of the time

        1b. Re: QCWA Dinner meeting?
            Posted by: "NA8M" bill_fries@... bill_fries_jr
            Date: Sun Dec 9, 2012 8:27 am ((PST))

        QCWA Dinner Meeting this Wednesday, December 13.  5:00 pm.  At Whitlow's,  4610 Airline Rd
        Muskegon, MI 49444
        (231) 739-6379

        They're a great bunch, if a little aged and fewer in number.  Worth the trip to the restaurant nearby the Lakes Mall just south of Muskegon.

        Although Bob, WB8OQT "runs" the QCWA, his work out of town keeps him away from the meetings.

        Bill, NA8M

        Messages in this topic (4)

        <*> Your email settings:
            Digest Email  | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            WestMichiganHams-normal@yahoogroups.com
            WestMichiganHams-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Gerald Place

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2012
            RSVP? None requested nor required. Just show up. There's plenty of "room at the inn," er, restaurant. They're a great group of guys.