Re: [WestMichiganHams] FW: [W8ZHO] "Lost Our Lease"

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
      Well... shoot. Good luck with it.

      They were not making any money before, and they still
      won't be making any money, or friends, now. Seems
      sorta silly to me. I doubt if you guys caused them any
      undue expense, and they might have been able to point
      to the PR value of letting you remain. Sometimes it is
      difficult to see the motivation in it.

      Carry on!

      .