Windows 8 / Toshiba satellite

  • pobox740
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
      Hello,
      My YL has a new Windows 8 laptop, but has some problems.
      There are a few websites that will not work on this system.
      The same sites will work with my Windows 7, but not her 8.
      Any thoughts?
      TNX
      Timothy kb8afs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2012
        Doctor - Does it hurt?

        Patient - Yeah... but only when I do this. (gesturing)

        Doctor - Well... then don't do this.

        ;-)

        (Oh... sorry... just poking some fund along the way...
        hopefully somebody else will have a more
        useful reply... )