Radio Repair

  • N8GMY
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2012
      This ad was posted on Craiglist last Friday. I thought this might be of interest to local hams.

      I service used Amateur Radio, and Marine Radio equipment. I repair, align, and restore units to operating condition. I am retired and have a small shop in which I do the work. I formerly was a land mobile radio technician working on Motorola, RCA, Johnson, etc marine, police, and medical radios. I do not overcharge for my work mainly because to me it is a job I love to do. Below are images of some of the units I have repaired and sold at online auctions. If you have need for my services, I can be contacted at 1-269-221-4051 7 days a week between 6:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M.
      I do not charge for estimates, unless I find the radio can be fixed reasonably, and you the customer decide not to have it fixed, Then their is a $20.00 charge.

      He says he is located in Norton Shores, even though his area code is from southern MI.

      He put 4 pictures of some HF rigs he repaired.

      The complete link is:
      http://muskegon.craigslist.org/ele/3398944102.html

      Ross
      N8GMY